No matter how balanced we think our meals are, deficiencies in nutrition are always a possibility. And these deficiencies can get in the way in achieving our daily goals. Enter: taking daily vitamins.
How sure are you that from the meals you eat every day, the nutrition you get is enough to ensure you are at your best self every day. More often than not, there will be nutritional gaps. Vitamins such as Enervon play a key role in making sure that these nutrition gaps are filled in with the nutrients that the body demands for your daily activities. Whether it’s to finish tasks on time or to be home early to work on personal endeavors, taking daily vitamins gives you that extra push, that extra energy you need to keep going.
How Vitamins B & C Help You Be at your best every day
There are many essential vitamins that work together to maximize your body’s performance. But let’s focus on two very essential vitamins, responsible for giving the body energy and strengthened immunity.
There are 8 different types of Vitamin B, together they are known as the B-Complex vitamins. These vitamins come from different food sources, performing unique functions in the body, which includes:
- Responsible for breaking down food into usable energy for the body
- Helps maintain of healthy muscle tone and skin
- Helps prevent of various cardio and cancer-related diseases
- Helps regulate brain chemicals to improve memory, improve mood, and fight anxiety and stress
Did you know that, unlike most animals, humans do not have the ability to produce Vitamin C in the body? It’s a vitamin that must be obtained through diet. Also known as Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C performs these essential functions for the body:
- protection of cells by minimizing the effects of free radicals, thus helping give the body stronger immunity against common sickness
- formation and maintenance of collagen, necessary for growth, health, and repair of bones, tendons, and cartilage
What Vitamins B-complex and C have in common is that they are both water-soluble, which means that they exit the body whenever you urinate. To keep your body’s energy and immunity levels up, it helps to take a multivitamins with B and C regularly.
To get your daily dose of vitamin C and B-Complex, take Enervon. Take the simple step that can help you be at you best every day.